Movies I watched on Netflix this weekend while knitting:
- Short Term 12: Really good, highly recommend. Brie Larson is amazing. I mean I knew she was comedic-amazing because of this, but she’s more serious in this movie.
- See Girl Run: This was ok. I mostly liked it because Deb from Empire Records! and Adam Scott! and Maine!
- Beware the Gonzo: Ok, this was just goofy, but I like dumb, high school comedies. Even better is G.B.F., if you’re looking for something in that genre—I thought Sadie Saxton was my spirit animal (you’re welcome), but really it’s just any character played by Molly Tarlov.
- Your Sister’s Sister: I will watch pretty much anything with Mark Duplass in it even if it sucks. Luckily this one was pretty good and there’s lots of Washington State scenery, which is cool.
- Little Birds: Ehh, I didn’t really like this one. Instead, watch Juno Temple in Dirty Girl, another movie where her character lives in a trailer park, but with much more comedy and car-dancing.
a) I wrote this thing for work if you’re looking for Labor Day plans.
b) Someone please talk to me about Mona.
← Earlier posts Page 1 of 12